Rima Hassan Photography

Rima Hassan Photography

Rima Hassan Photography
Dearest Maram & Ali,

Happy Anniversary!!! I adore the both of you for the love & relationship that you share. I pray that you both overcome your fears together, encourage each other to fulfill your dreams even if they involve opening a karak place or learning how to play piano.  You truly posses honesty, caring, optimistic, and loving personalities and I pray that the love you posses for each other grows exponentially.  I look forward to being friends with you both forever and can totally picture myself sitting at your Karak place watching your family band play live music

Much love,

~ Rima

Dearest Maram & Ali, Happy Anniversary!!! I adore the both of you for the love & relationship that you share. I pray that you both overcome your fears together, encourage each other to fulfill your dreams even if they involve opening a karak place or learning how to play piano. You truly posses honesty, caring, optimistic, and loving personalities and I pray that the love you posses for each other grows exponentially. I look forward to being friends with you both forever and can totally picture myself sitting at your Karak place watching your family band play live music Much love, ~ Rima

11أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Good: PoP of Color.
Great: PoP of Diamond along with pop of color! 

RimaHassanBlog.com

Good: PoP of Color. Great: PoP of Diamond along with pop of color! RimaHassanBlog.com

8أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
This beautiful wedding will go live tomorrow at RimaHassanBlog.com 💟

This beautiful wedding will go live tomorrow at RimaHassanBlog.com 💟

7أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
This gorgeous wedding is ready to be up on the blog tomorrow at RimaHassanBlog.com 😍

This gorgeous wedding is ready to be up on the blog tomorrow at RimaHassanBlog.com 😍

9أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Happy Anniversary to a darling friend Maryam & her Mr. Right Mohammad! I wish you both all the happiness in the world 💟

Love, 
~Rima

Happy Anniversary to a darling friend Maryam & her Mr. Right Mohammad! I wish you both all the happiness in the world 💟 Love, ~Rima

9أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Couldn't resist but share one more photo from Zareen Shah's 3 Day Essential Workshop where she taught how to do a gorgeous smokey eye makeup. 💄

Couldn't resist but share one more photo from Zareen Shah's 3 Day Essential Workshop where she taught how to do a gorgeous smokey eye makeup. 💄

8أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
💄: Zareen Shah. 
📷: Rima Hassan.

www.RimaHassanBlog.com

💄: Zareen Shah. 📷: Rima Hassan. www.RimaHassanBlog.com

7أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Professional Wedding Photography, Videography, & Crane Services in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Fujaira, and Ajman == www.rimahassanblog.com ==

Professional Wedding Photography, Videography, & Crane Services in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Fujaira, and Ajman == www.rimahassanblog.com ==

7أعجبني 

0التعليقات

1صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Photography by @RimaHassan & kosha decorated by @alessandra-kondrashova from Klassna Events

Photography by @RimaHassan & kosha decorated by @alessandra-kondrashova from Klassna Events

3أعجبني 

1التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Photography by @rimahassan & kosha decorated by @KlassnaEvents

Photography by @rimahassan & kosha decorated by @KlassnaEvents

2أعجبني 

3التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Wedding #Photography, #Videography, & Crane Services in #Dubai, #Sharjah, #AlAin, #AbuDhabi  = www.rimahassanblog.com =

Wedding #Photography, #Videography, & Crane Services in #Dubai, #Sharjah, #AlAin, #AbuDhabi = www.rimahassanblog.com =

4أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
#Wedding #Photography, #Videography & #Crane Services in #Dubai, #Sharjah, #AlAin, #AbuDhabi, GCC = www.rimahassanblog.com =

#Wedding #Photography, #Videography & #Crane Services in #Dubai, #Sharjah, #AlAin, #AbuDhabi, GCC = www.rimahassanblog.com =

5أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
#Wedding #Photography by @rimahassan

#Wedding #Photography by @rimahassan

2أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Photography by @rimahassan & kosha decorated by @alessandra-kondrashova from Klassna Events

Photography by @rimahassan & kosha decorated by @alessandra-kondrashova from Klassna Events

2أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography

6أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
.Details of a Great Gatsby themed event captured by Rima

- Professional Wedding Photography, Videography, & Crane Services in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Fujaira, and Ajman == www.rimahassanblog.com ==

.Details of a Great Gatsby themed event captured by Rima - Professional Wedding Photography, Videography, & Crane Services in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Fujaira, and Ajman == www.rimahassanblog.com ==

6أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography

7أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Wedding #Photography, Videography, & Crane Services in #Dubai, #Sharjah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, GCC == www.rimahassanblog.com ==

Wedding #Photography, Videography, & Crane Services in #Dubai, #Sharjah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, GCC == www.rimahassanblog.com ==

3أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Wedding #Photography, #Videography, & Crane Services in #Dubai, #Sharjah, #AlAin, #AbuDhabi, GCC ==# www.rimahassanblog.com

Wedding #Photography, #Videography, & Crane Services in #Dubai, #Sharjah, #AlAin, #AbuDhabi, GCC ==# www.rimahassanblog.com

3أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Wedding Photography & Videography Services

4أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Wedding Photography, Videography, & Crane services in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Fujaira, GCC

Wedding Photography, Videography, & Crane services in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Fujaira, GCC

5أعجبني 

0التعليقات

1صور

Rima Hassan Photography

4أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Professional Wedding Photography, Videography, & Crane Services in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Fujaira, and Ajman www.rimahassanblog.com

Professional Wedding Photography, Videography, & Crane Services in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Fujaira, and Ajman www.rimahassanblog.com

1أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Wedding Photography & Videography Services in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, & USA

Wedding Photography & Videography Services in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, & USA

3أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography

3أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography

1أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
تصوير

تصوير Wedding Photography & Videography Services in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, & USA

1أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography

1أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Beauty lies in the HEART of the beholder

Beauty lies in the HEART of the beholder

1أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Rima Hassan Photography
Capturing beautiful details of your life - Rima

Dress by Lecci Fashion Design, Dubai

Capturing beautiful details of your life - Rima Dress by Lecci Fashion Design, Dubai

1أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور