Love Letters from Clients

RimaHassan
147 followers

Nothing makes me feel more satisfied with the job well done than a #lo0oveletter 💌

Nothing makes me feel more satisfied with the job well done than a #lo0oveletter 💌

8أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

This!!!!! 💞 Lamya & Mo really know how to make my day! What a heartfelt #lo0oveletter 💌 from these lovebirds 🕊

This!!!!! 💞 Lamya & Mo really know how to make my day! What a heartfelt #lo0oveletter 💌 from these lovebirds 🕊

6أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

My favoritest thing in the whole wide 🌍  is a #lo0oveletter 💌 from a darling 👰🏻

RimaHassanBlog.com

My favoritest thing in the whole wide 🌍 is a #lo0oveletter 💌 from a darling 👰🏻 RimaHassanBlog.com

8أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

My heart did its happy dance when a wonderful client/friend sent this calligraphy of my name 💃🏻 thank you super much! I absolutely love it Zahra and you even more 😘 feel so blessed to be surrounded by loving & super creative minds 💞

My heart did its happy dance when a wonderful client/friend sent this calligraphy of my name 💃🏻 thank you super much! I absolutely love it Zahra and you even more 😘 feel so blessed to be surrounded by loving & super creative minds 💞

10أعجبني 

2التعليقات

0صور

#lo0oveletter from my lovely bride & groom! Thank you Moza & Majed 💟

#lo0oveletter from my lovely bride & groom! Thank you Moza & Majed 💟

7أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

I'm so grateful to my brides for their trust and sending me such heartfelt #lo0oveletter 💟

I'm so grateful to my brides for their trust and sending me such heartfelt #lo0oveletter 💟

9أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Oh Nouf, I said all truth & nothing but the truth 😇 Thank you once again for your kind #lo0oveletter 💌 

RimaHassanBlog.com

Oh Nouf, I said all truth & nothing but the truth 😇 Thank you once again for your kind #lo0oveletter 💌 RimaHassanBlog.com

8أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

A cute #lo0oveletter that brightened up my day 💟 Sumaya & Ibrahim, thank you for having me to document your big day which was super-duper-extremely-oper fun!

A cute #lo0oveletter that brightened up my day 💟 Sumaya & Ibrahim, thank you for having me to document your big day which was super-duper-extremely-oper fun!

10أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

The sweetest #lo0oveletter from the sweetest girl ever 💌

The sweetest #lo0oveletter from the sweetest girl ever 💌

11أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

I got teary eyed reading this #lo0oveletter sent all the way from Italy by a darling couple who became lifelong friends! 💌

Nouf & Khalid, please know that covering your wedding was an absolute honor but your friendship is a blessing that I will alwaysssssssssss cherish for the rest of my life 😇

I got teary eyed reading this #lo0oveletter sent all the way from Italy by a darling couple who became lifelong friends! 💌 Nouf & Khalid, please know that covering your wedding was an absolute honor but your friendship is a blessing that I will alwaysssssssssss cherish for the rest of my life 😇

9أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

This is what makes my work worthwhile. A heartfelt + honest #lo0oveletter 💌 Love you loads Hamda!

This is what makes my work worthwhile. A heartfelt honest #lo0oveletter 💌 Love you loads Hamda!

9أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Thank you super much a heartwarming #lo0oveletter 💞

Thank you super much a heartwarming #lo0oveletter 💞

8أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

A good day turned great with this #lo0oveletter 😇 I love when brides see their albums and videos & send me such adorable comments 💞

A good day turned great with this #lo0oveletter 😇 I love when brides see their albums and videos & send me such adorable comments 💞

9أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Shamoooosiiiiiiii......your #lo0oveletter totally made my day!!! 💞💞💞 Thanks a bunch for having me not once but twice to capture your beautiful self & trusting me with your engagement & wedding day 👰🏻

Shamoooosiiiiiiii......your #lo0oveletter totally made my day!!! 💞💞💞 Thanks a bunch for having me not once but twice to capture your beautiful self & trusting me with your engagement & wedding day 👰🏻

9أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

🔸Thank you for the #lo0oveletter Roudha ☺️ 🔸

To experience the beautiful wedding celebrations of Roudha & Eissa, make sure you visit RimaHassanBlog.com now! 💞

🔸Thank you for the #lo0oveletter Roudha ☺️ 🔸 To experience the beautiful wedding celebrations of Roudha & Eissa, make sure you visit RimaHassanBlog.com now! 💞

9أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Thank you for the #lo0oveletter Meera! 😘

Thank you for the #lo0oveletter Meera! 😘

9أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Ekkk....I love #lo0oveletter from brides. They make my day 💌

Ekkk....I love #lo0oveletter from brides. They make my day 💌

8أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

My brides totally know how to bright up my day with their #lo0oveletter. Thank you Amna & Yazan for the opportunity to have me witness the craziness & all the love you two share 💞

My brides totally know how to bright up my day with their #lo0oveletter. Thank you Amna & Yazan for the opportunity to have me witness the craziness & all the love you two share 💞

8أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Such heartwarming words & #lo0oveletter make me cry 😭 (of course the happy cry). Thank you Kafi & Mohammad!

Such heartwarming words & #lo0oveletter make me cry 😭 (of course the happy cry). Thank you Kafi & Mohammad!

9أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Ahhh a #lo0oveletter!!! Love you loads too habeebti 😘😘😘

Ahhh a #lo0oveletter!!! Love you loads too habeebti 😘😘😘

7أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Fatma & Ali, thank you from the bottom of my❣ for your #lo0oveletter. You guys totally made my day 💞

#AlHamdullilah for #bestclients 😇

Fatma & Ali, thank you from the bottom of my❣ for your #lo0oveletter. You guys totally made my day 💞 #AlHamdullilah for #bestclients 😇

7أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

A #lo0oveletter like makes me love my work all over again 💞💞 love you loads Fatma 😘😘😘

A #lo0oveletter like makes me love my work all over again 💞💞 love you loads Fatma 😘😘😘

6أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Blessed with the most amazinggggggggg brides with hearts of gold 💝 who become such good friends! 

Love your #lo0oveletter & you Mariam! 💞

Blessed with the most amazinggggggggg brides with hearts of gold 💝 who become such good friends! Love your #lo0oveletter & you Mariam! 💞

8أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

A #lo0oveletter that made my day 💞 Thank you Fatma. Love you to Pluto & back 🚀 

RimaHassanBlog.com

A #lo0oveletter that made my day 💞 Thank you Fatma. Love you to Pluto & back 🚀 RimaHassanBlog.com

7أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

This cute #lo0oveletter totally made my weekend 💞 thank you Suhail & Reem.

This cute #lo0oveletter totally made my weekend 💞 thank you Suhail & Reem.

7أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Thisssssssss is why I do what I do! #lo0oveletter Thanks to you Marwa & Abdulla. 💟

Thisssssssss is why I do what I do! #lo0oveletter Thanks to you Marwa & Abdulla. 💟

5أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

A heartwarming #lo0oveletter - I love you moreeeeee Khadija 💟

If you have missed her gorgeous wedding, make sure to check it out at RimaHassanBlog.com!

A heartwarming #lo0oveletter - I love you moreeeeee Khadija 💟 If you have missed her gorgeous wedding, make sure to check it out at RimaHassanBlog.com!

5أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

This #lo0oveletter assures me that it'll be a great day! Thank you super much Sara! 💟

This #lo0oveletter assures me that it'll be a great day! Thank you super much Sara! 💟

7أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

Heart to Heart.....a #lo0oveletter! 💞 RimaHassanBlog.com

Heart to Heart.....a #lo0oveletter! 💞 RimaHassanBlog.com

7أعجبني 

0التعليقات

0صور

A little bit of pink is essential for everyone's news feed - Rima 😊

A little bit of pink is essential for everyone's news feed - Rima 😊